The Oldest and Largest gallery on the Turquoise Trail
Started in 1973 as a work of love by Mel and Diana Johnson with their children, Eirik and Kirsten.
Today run by four generations of the Johnson family. Diana, her daughter, Kirsten, her daughter, Kiera, and her two sons, Korban and Dante.
- Over 100 Northern NM artists in the Johnsons’ Gallery Artists’ Room
- Over 50 fiber artists in our Alphonso Iannelli Gallery
- Mel Johnson’s permanent solo show in the Peter Van Dresser Room
- Extensive Archives of Madrid’s amazing history
- Christmas City Gallery of Books, Toys and Other Playthings